The team at Wellness Forte are passionate about your capacity to thrive in an increasingly demanding environment. Our mission is to make a big and positive difference for the 96% of senior leaders who suffer from burnout, with one-third at the extreme (Harvard Medical School Study 2013). We focus on unleashing thriving executives and believe that the key to achieving and sustaining peak performance is the integration of the mind, body and purpose.
For individuals and teams we uniquely blend our Executive Coaching which focuses on achieving peak performance and high engagement, with key Executive Wellbeing practices that sustain peak performance.
Our team are experts in the fields of executive coaching, mindfulness, recovery, and nutrition, dedicated to helping you implement and integrate all elements of peak performance. They will have you on an ever increasing trajectory to purposeful, positive change and optimal performance.
We support leaders who want to be in the high performance zone of engagement and wish to sustain peak performance. When we lead well, we live well.
"Annette and Wellness Forte delivers the tools and methods to develop and support resilient, capable leaders. I would highly recommend Annette as a coach, mentor and business partner” -- Michelle Duby, Organisational Development Project Manager, Optus.
About the Managing Director and Founder, Annette Swann
With over 20 years experience including senior roles at C-suite level and advising various Boards, Annette has developed a deep appreciation of the challenges and opportunities facing dynamic organisations.
She is a highly skilled executive coach who is passionate about empowering senior leaders to unleash success in their career and broader life goals. She has professionally coached hundreds of executives specialising in leadership growth and career growth, sharing her insights in designing their success through a mix of science and art.
As a team coach, Annette brings her business acumen and intuition to collaborate with senior teams of ASX 100 companies, to create a compelling business strategy and fit-for-purpose performance culture that supports the organisation’s vision.
In approaching this work she brings to bear her strategy consulting and senior executive experience working extensively with a range of leadership 360-degree feedback and team assessment tools. She is described by clients as insightful, warm, challenging and solutions focused.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Coaching senior executives to develop strategic problem solving skills and effective influencing styles; to define their authentic leadership and executive presence; and to build personal and team resilience in their approach to leadership and management;
• Team leadership coaching in developing a 3-horizons strategy, team values and culture, and the operating rhythm to sustain peak performance to deliver exceptional results;
• Team coaching interventions to actively transform a group into a functional, high performing team;
• Sought after speaker on topics ‘Fit to Lead’ and ‘Career Playbook for Women’.
• AMP, Director, Strategy
• INGA Australia Life Insurance - Head of Strategy, Finance and Advisor Product Marketing
• Booz Allen Consulting – Australia, United Kingdom and South East Asia
• NAB Europe – Head of Financial Analysis & Strategy Consultant
• Prior to these roles, 10 years in finance, accounting, auditing at ALLTEL, Prudential, Arthur Andersen.
• Masters of Business Administration – The Australian School of Management
• Bachelor of Economics and CPA
• Accredited Coach – Life Coaching Academy
Hogan Assessment Systems
Annette enjoys living in Sydney with her young family. She has a great passion for exploring new challenges and has recently taken up surfing with her family.